What is a Cookie?
Cookies and other similar technologies (collectively, “Cookie Technologies”) are small data files sent from a server to your browser. They are stored in your browser’s cache and allow a website or a third party to recognise your browser. Cookies are used by us and our partners. Cookie Technologies serve a number of purposes, including allowing the Services to function and helping us to understand how you use the Services.
Types of Cookie Technologies
- According to the length of time that they remain active:
- Session cookies are specific to a particular visit and carry information as you view different pages so you don’t have to re-enter information every time you change pages or attempt to checkout. Session cookies expire and delete themselves automatically within a short period of time, for example, after you leave the Site or when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remember certain information about your preferences for viewing the Site and allow us to recognise you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored in your browser’s cache or on your mobile device until either you choose to delete them, or they expire and delete themselves.
- According to owner:
- First party cookies are those that are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the service is requested by the user.
- Third party cookies are placed by a third party may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them, or they expire based on the time period set in each cookie.
- According to Purpose:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web site, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, carry out the process of purchase of an order, manage the payment, control fraud, carry out the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (e.g., loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Performance Cookies are those that allow for the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the web sites, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement activity of the website, application or platform in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the Service. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies are those that allow to remember information so that the user can access the Service with certain characteristics that can differentiate the user's experience from other users. For example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the Service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the Service, or the region from which the user accesses the Service. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile in order to display relevant advertising for the user. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Similar to Cookies, our Site uses the following technologies:
- Local storage objects: These are sets of data, sometimes called flash cookies, that may be stored on your browser. They may be used to maintain your preferences, history of usage, or the state or settings of an app.
- Web beacons: These are tiny graphics, sometimes called “clear GIFs” or “web pixels”, with a unique identifier that are used to understand your browsing activity. Web beacons are rendered invisibly on web pages when you open a page.
- Social widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third party social media providers that allow you to interact with social media services when you view a web page or a mobile app screen. These widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget, and are controlled by the third parties.
- UTM codes: These are code strings that may appear in a URL when a user moves from one web page or website to another. The string may represent information about your browsing, such as which ad, page, or publisher sent you to the receiving website.
- Application SDKs: These are third party software development kits (“SDKs”) that are embedded in the App. These SDKs permit the collection of information about the App itself, activity in the App, and the device the App is running on.
- Session replay: This technology automatically collects and analyze information about how visitors interact with our Services using trusted third-party service providers who have executed appropriate data processing agreements and have committed to uphold and comply with applicable privacy and security regulations. If you allow this technology we may share with our trusted third party provider the user interaction, such as when you visit the Site, how you use the Site, what webpages you visit, time spent on a webpage, what you click on and scroll, the links and products viewed and clicked on, what browser you are using when you access the Site, products added to your cart or purchased, and searches made on the Site. We use this information for quality assurance, to monitor and improve customer service support and our Services, and to better understand our customers and other visitors who access our Site to help us develop more relevant products and services. Please note that Savage X Fenty does not collect nor store any personal information through session replay technology, it may aggregate the information in such a way that it is anonymised, and any information that is collected is not connected to your customer account if you have an account with us.
Use of Cookie Technologies on our Site and App
We use Cookie Technologies to recognise you on the Site, to make the Site function for you, and to help personalise your experience and use of the Services by analyzing your use of the Site and App. More specifically, we use Cookie Technologies for:
- Security and authentication: Some Cookie Technologies are essential to ensuring that the Services function, such as authenticating you and maintaining the security, safety and integrity of the Services. Without these Cookie Technologies we cannot provide the Services to you.
- Account and user preferences: Some Cookie Technologies are used to remember your account and preferences over time. For example, to automatically log you in when you return to the Site, to maintain your choices on Site features, and to personalise content based on how you use the Services.
- Social networks: Some Cookie Technologies help you to interact with social networks while using the Services, such as sharing content with the network. Social networks may also work with us for analytics or marketing purposes, as detailed below. You may be able to manage your privacy preferences for these social networks and their tools and widgets via your account with the network.
- Performance and analytics: Some Cookie Technologies provide performance data on how the Services are functioning in order to help improve them. We use these Cookie Technologies to collect information about your use of the Site, such as pages visited, what you click on, what browser you are using when you acces the Site, or any errors you may encounter. These Cookie Technologies either do not collect personal data or aggregate the information in such a way that it is anonymised. The Site and App also employ Google Analytics to help understand how the Services are used. For some of the marketing services listed below, like retargeting, data from Google Analytics may be combined with data we hold and with third party cookies. For information on how to opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, see managing cookie technologies section. For more information on Google Analytics, see here.
- Marketing services: We work with partners who may use Cookie Technologies to enable us and them to learn about the ads you see and click when you use the Services, or to show you ads within and outside the Services. These Cookie Technologies may include:
- Frequency capping, which limits the number of times your browser or mobile device displays the same ad.
- Attribution tracking, which identifies the ad or marketing source that brought you to the Site, or determines what source led to actions like a visit or a purchase.
- Remarketing, which shows relevant ads to an audience based on prior browsing and purchasing patterns.
- Audience targeting, which refers to targeting ads to a large audience based on the audience’s demographics.
- Cross-device recognition, which recognises actions across multiple devices or browsers.
These Cookie Technologies allow a partner to recognise your computer or mobile device each time you visit the Site or App or other websites and mobile applications based on data like a cookie, your IP address, or device ID, but do not allow access to other personal data.
Services in the App
The App may include third party application SDKs that provide mobile performance and analytics data, bug reporting features, and APIs to third parties that help provide the Services, for social media functionality, and for marketing and advertising.
The Cookie Technologies that are used for optimal site performance and page load speed, site search, displaying site content and product images and videos, CDN controls to manage bot traffic, and cookie compliance are technically strictly necessary to ensure that the Site and App function technically correct. We use these strictly necessary Cookie Technologies based on our legitimate interest. All other Cookie Technologies, which are not technically strictly necessary, we will use solely based on your consent.
Managing Cookie Technologies
We will use technically not strictly necessary cookies only after you have given us consent. Additionally, you can change the use of Cookie Technologies after providing us consent as follows:
- Browser settings: You may change your browser's settings to reflect your preferences relating to Cookie Technologies. Each browser differs, but these settings are typically under an ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu. Here in you can find more on how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
Please be aware that if you reject or block all Cookie Technologies in your browser settings, you will not be able to use some or all of the Services as some Cookie Technologies are essential for the Services to function.
- Third party networks: If you do not wish Cookie Technologies to be used to serve you interest-based ads, you may opt out of receiving interest-based ads through Your Online Choices. Please note that you will continue to receive generic ads.
- Google Analytics: You may opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google Ads Settings. Google also provides a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Also, Google is member of the Networking Advertising Initiative, in which you can opt-out of interest-based advertising. You can find more information here.
- Third party tools: Various third parties provide plug-ins and apps that may help provide you information on, and limit or block, Cookie Technologies.
- App: If you access Services through the App, you may also control interest-based ads on your iOS or Android device by selecting the “Limit Ad Tracking” option in the Privacy settings.
How to manage Your consent.
You can manage your consent by clicking on the button below.